current position：Home>In the idea, the code is pushed to gitee_github through ssh to report an error
In the idea, the code is pushed to gitee_github through ssh to report an error
2022-11-24 22:01:44【share a drink no】
Description of the problem
I was able to push the code normally yesterday, but today the push reported the following error Failed with error: ERROR: You're using an RSA key with SHA-1, which is no longer allowed. Please use a newer client or a different key type. Could not read from remote repository. Error: You are using RSA keys with SHA-1, which is no longer allowed.Please use a new client or a different key type.Unable to read data from remote repository.Executing a connection test works again.
C:\Users\Administrator>ssh -T [email protected] [36;01mzjqSoCool[0m! You've [32msuccessfully[0m authenticated, but GITEE.COM does not provide shell access.
See a lot of query data and say to execute the following command
git pull origin master --allow-unrelated-histories
The meaning of this command is [Allow irrelevant historical submissions and force merging]. It seems that the meaning of the command is not quite right with mine, but let’s try it and continue to submit after executing the above command in the corresponding project, or report Failed with error: ERROR: You're using an RSA key with SHA-1, which is no longer allowed. Please use a newer client or a different key type. Could not read from remote repository.Well, keep trying, guess it should be the reason for the ssh key.Delete the local **.ssh** and regenerate a new replacement. For details, see my article github or gitee configure ssh password-free login.It can be regenerated, but the specific reason why it can suddenly fail is still unknown.If the above operation still fails, it is recommended to use another algorithm to generate .ssh, for example: ssh-keygen -t ed25519 -C "[email protected]".
author[share a drink no],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to quickly solve Mybatis exception: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- Several ways to read files in C++
- Is the edge cloud adapted to a VPC or a classic network?
- What are the benefits of programmable hardware being used at scale in cloud computing?
- May I ask how the response information of interface A is used as the params of interface B for pressure test association?
- What are the characteristics of the second stage of the edge cloud node network architecture evolution?
- When using future under linux, an error is reported undefined reference to `pthread_create‘
- What are the pitfalls of a hybrid network architecture?
- What is the unique network architecture solution of edge cloud?
- What are the key indicators to measure the service quality of small edge cloud?
guess what you like
Excuse me, for resource statistics, is the outbound traffic of the public network not counted now?
Thanks to the absolute advantage of programmable hardware in network processing performance, what new functions does the edge cloud network with integrated hardware and software provide?
What is the main technology stack on the edge side?
Netty series (1): Springboot integrates Netty, custom protocol implementation
What is the development trend of edge cloud technology?
Why is flexible delivery capability particularly important for cloud platforms?
What are the technical characteristics of a small edge cloud?
Based on the requirements of edge business scenarios, which features of the miniaturized edge cloud will affect customer access experience?
How to set the formula to judge whether a certain time is within a certain time period?
Java knowledge needed in work (AQS articles)
- Netty series (2): Solution to Netty unpacking/dipping problem
- What are the characteristics of the third stage of the edge cloud node network architecture evolution?
- What are the main needs of users for the edge side?
- What advantages does a hybrid network architecture provide for edge clouds?
- After the classic network architecture quickly supports large-bandwidth services, what new problems arise?
- How to meet the requirements of low-latency scenarios?
- Android App development used in network communication okhttp download and upload pictures, documents and actual combat, more detailed implementation (user registration information upload source attached)
- Install mysql under Linux
- Install lrzsz under Linux
- My brother teaches you to use CSS and JS to realize the once-popular WeChat plane game
- LeetCode daily question (517. Super Washing Machines)
- Install JDK under Linux
- [Power system] CJAYA algorithm optimizes SDM parameters of photovoltaic model with matlab code
- [AI] introduction to gradient descent algorithm (theory)
- Redis Deep Adventure: Core Principles and Application Practice
- [Classification-SVDD] Multi-class classification algorithm based on support vector data description (SVDD) with matlab code
- Detailed explanation of Linux top command
- SpringBoot Scenario Development Generalist Growth Manual
- Detailed explanation of Linux rpm command
- Apricot pear rain cloud IQI v10.0.3.1299 X Windows a key installation
- The configuration in the idea starts the web project through tomcat
- Optimal way to position wireless sensor nodes based on particle swarm optimization algorithm to mitigate coverage holes due to any energy depleted nodes Attached Matlab code
- Solving single-objective optimization problems (DDCS) based on dynamic control cuckoo algorithm with matlab code
- Solving simple scheduling problems based on leapfrog algorithm with matlab code
- Multi-objective cuckoo (MOCS) optimization algorithm with Matlab code
- Hot spots丨"Chinese elements" appear in the World Cup
- [Mysql] mysql lock waits for Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
- [SpringBoot] The SpringBoot @Value annotation cannot introduce the correct solution to the value in the configuration file
- [JAVA] Good code style in Java
- [JAVA] Two ways to read configuration files: ResourceBundle and Properties
- [JAVA] springboot multi-environment packaging
- Install QT5 on ubuntu18.04
- [JAVA] logback log
- Let’s briefly summarize the daily tasks of a MySQL DBA in a day;
- [JAVA] Maven profiles control multi-environment data source log packaging
- [JAVA] idea mac Jar package build method and Maven method
- 【JAVA】JWT token verification code
- How to completely uninstall idea on Mac (can be reinstalled and cracked)
- [JAVA] Use Hikari connection pool in springBoot
- [LINUX] About database, nginx, zookeeper, kafka, Jar package, tomcat startup method