current position：Home>Troubleshoot the problem that nginx cannot boot and start automatically under the pagoda
Troubleshoot the problem that nginx cannot boot and start automatically under the pagoda
2022-09-23 10:34:49【Unfinished code written every week】
As the title shows, the environment on the server is not very pure. After installing the pagoda, it is found that the nginx service is turned on and does not start
View the pid in the configuration file
vim /usr/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service[Unit]Description=The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy serverAfter=network-online.target remote-fs.target nss-lookup.targetWants=network-online.target[Service]Type=forkingPIDFile=/www/server/nginx/logs/nginx.pid# Nginx will fail to start if /run/nginx.pid already exists but has the wrong# SELinux context. This might happen when running `nginx -t` from the cmdline.# https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1268621ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/rm -f /www/server/nginx/logs/nginx.pidExecStartPre=/www/server/nginx/sbin/nginx -tExecStart=/www/server/nginx/sbin/nginxExecReload=/www/server/nginx/sbin/nginx -s reloadKillSignal=SIGQUITTimeoutStopSec=5KillMode=processPrivateTmp=true[Install]WantedBy=multi-user.targetsystemctl daemon-reloadsystemctl start nginxsystemctl status nginxsystemctl enable nginx
author[Unfinished code written every week],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Linux process concept (on)
- Java Development Kit
- Does Youxuan Database Support Read-Write Separation Configuration?
- Detailed explanation of the wireless communication scheme between stacker and reclaimer and DCS
- Use openssl to convert pfx format certificate into key and crt under windows
guess what you like
Implementation of optimistic locking in redis (code)
C++ 'chain chain' do not forget @ must have a doubly linked list of echoes
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (recursive retry)
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (circular retry) (better than recursive retry)
Luxury comparable to Porsche, Maybach!He Xiaopeng: Xiaopeng G9 will outsell Audi Q5 next year
Can Elasticsearch query tree structures recursively?
- There is a problem with IDEA 2021 git submission, the branch name always has an exclamation mark Rebasing
- MySQL (1038, 'Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size')
- Is Node.js the most influential server technology of the past decade?
- Huawei mobile phone Mate 50 goes on sale, Shuyuan Technology provides 5G communication shell; can run Android APP, Microsoft officially released the first major update of Win 11 | Geek Headlines...
- Create an ArrayList and a LinkedList respectively, filling this container with multiple instances of the Dog class.
- Than the size assignment, press enter to flash back
- Java multi-thread, from shallow to deep study
- Analysis of the principle of netty
- The ultra-detailed summary of the four types of database deduplication implementation solutions is worth collecting
- Vue Element + UI more pictures to the background
- Java --- JVM development history
- Video forensics based on android mobile phone
- Design patterns and seven design principles are not difficult
- Hive focus of big data interview (4)
- Loading order of classes modified by @component annotations in different environments
- Caught data and reptiles
- Why there are 8 digits in the first line after running the program
- The Xiaopeng G9, which is full of Sandian and intelligent technology, still has to fight with Weilai and ideals_Sohu Auto_Sohu.com
- [Java] abstract classes and interfaces
- Several ali to release the internal MySQL performance optimization rule notes
- ElementUi tree screening method to modify the question
- PipyJS - Functional web programming language
- Introduction to Spring
- Install centOS on VMware orkstations
- Compiled language backend principle notes
- Troubleshooting Ideas for Installing CentOS Networks in VMware Workstations
- What is the general idea of this time selector?
- Linux system scheduler (4) -- use the chrt command to query and modify the process scheduler
- Java Design Patterns - Facade
- How to Find Most Running Processes by Memory and CPU Usage in Linux
- Realize the Xiaoxiaole (react) that realizes the gameplay of "sheep and sheep"
- Getting to Know Vue Originals
- Win10 system C++ calls OpenCV to realize webcam recording and snapshot pictures
- How to Monitor Your Linux Server with Checkmk
- [linux] The use of linux development tools
- How to prove whether artificial intelligence has awakened
- SpringBoot's startup extension point ApplicationContextInitializer
- Linux process resource limit -- the mechanism and usage of CGroup
- [Niu Ke brush question-algorithm] NC11 converts an ascending array into a balanced binary search tree