current position：Home>Spring Boot/Cloud+Nacos+Dubbo integration example
Spring Boot/Cloud+Nacos+Dubbo integration example
2022-09-23 10:19:28【Actually I am the true temperament】
Spring Boot+Nacos+Dubbo integration example
Recently, I was reading about nacos, spring cloud, dubbo and other microservices related things. I built a set of environment by myself. After I finished writing it, I was a bit stunned to read the online posts. There are actually various ways of writing.So I decided to try all three methods, feel the difference, and talk about the pits.
Fortunately, I have run through all 3 examples.
Nacos 1.3.1 The highest version when I downloaded was 1.3.2
I used the release version directly, I compiled it myself without downloading the source code
Version download address:https://github.com/alibaba/nacos/releases
I downloaded this: https://github.com/alibaba/nacos/releases/download/1.3.1/nacos-server-1.3.1.zip
Decompression and startup processes are available on the official website: https://nacos.io/
I clicked a stand-alone version startup.sh -m standalone
I really don’t have the address and account password after startupFound on the official website, home page:
http://your IP address: 8848/nacos/
account, password is nacos
It's probably like this after entering.Enter the topic below
The three methods are basically the same, and the annotations are similar, mainly because of different dependencies.Others are basically the same, there may be some pits in it, I will talk about it.
There are a lot of things, 3 ways to put them in 3 posts
The example already has dependencies on pom.xml, configuration application.properties, and all the source code.
All my code is in one project, including 4 groups of modules, each of which is 4 examples, one of which is not dubbo, but the registry uses nacos, and my development tool is IDEA
- Native example of Spring Cloud
Registry center nacos,
rebbion load balancing, but this does not seem to be referenced, it may not be seen that it is used
openFegin, this is used to write an interface
The module names are consumer-demo and provider-demo
- Example 1, Dubbo native
provider-dubbo-demo and consumer-dubbo-demo
- Example 2, dubbo-spring-boot-starter
dubbo-starter-provider-demo and dubbo-starter-consumer-demo
- Example 3 spring-cloud-starter-dubbo
spring-cloud-alibaba-dubbo-provider and spring-cloud-alibaba-dubbo-consumer
I zip the whole project and threw it on CSDN download, address
author[Actually I am the true temperament],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Linux process concept (on)
- Java Development Kit
- Does Youxuan Database Support Read-Write Separation Configuration?
- Detailed explanation of the wireless communication scheme between stacker and reclaimer and DCS
- Use openssl to convert pfx format certificate into key and crt under windows
guess what you like
Implementation of optimistic locking in redis (code)
C++ 'chain chain' do not forget @ must have a doubly linked list of echoes
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (recursive retry)
Demo of distributed lock based on redis (circular retry) (better than recursive retry)
Luxury comparable to Porsche, Maybach!He Xiaopeng: Xiaopeng G9 will outsell Audi Q5 next year
Can Elasticsearch query tree structures recursively?
- There is a problem with IDEA 2021 git submission, the branch name always has an exclamation mark Rebasing
- MySQL (1038, 'Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size')
- Is Node.js the most influential server technology of the past decade?
- Huawei mobile phone Mate 50 goes on sale, Shuyuan Technology provides 5G communication shell; can run Android APP, Microsoft officially released the first major update of Win 11 | Geek Headlines...
- Create an ArrayList and a LinkedList respectively, filling this container with multiple instances of the Dog class.
- Than the size assignment, press enter to flash back
- Java multi-thread, from shallow to deep study
- Analysis of the principle of netty
- The ultra-detailed summary of the four types of database deduplication implementation solutions is worth collecting
- Vue Element + UI more pictures to the background
- Java --- JVM development history
- Video forensics based on android mobile phone
- Design patterns and seven design principles are not difficult
- Hive focus of big data interview (4)
- Loading order of classes modified by @component annotations in different environments
- Caught data and reptiles
- Why there are 8 digits in the first line after running the program
- The Xiaopeng G9, which is full of Sandian and intelligent technology, still has to fight with Weilai and ideals_Sohu Auto_Sohu.com
- [Java] abstract classes and interfaces
- Several ali to release the internal MySQL performance optimization rule notes
- ElementUi tree screening method to modify the question
- PipyJS - Functional web programming language
- Introduction to Spring
- Install centOS on VMware orkstations
- Compiled language backend principle notes
- Troubleshooting Ideas for Installing CentOS Networks in VMware Workstations
- What is the general idea of this time selector?
- Linux system scheduler (4) -- use the chrt command to query and modify the process scheduler
- Java Design Patterns - Facade
- How to Find Most Running Processes by Memory and CPU Usage in Linux
- Realize the Xiaoxiaole (react) that realizes the gameplay of "sheep and sheep"
- Getting to Know Vue Originals
- Win10 system C++ calls OpenCV to realize webcam recording and snapshot pictures
- How to Monitor Your Linux Server with Checkmk
- [linux] The use of linux development tools
- How to prove whether artificial intelligence has awakened
- SpringBoot's startup extension point ApplicationContextInitializer
- Linux process resource limit -- the mechanism and usage of CGroup
- [Niu Ke brush question-algorithm] NC11 converts an ascending array into a balanced binary search tree