current position：Home>How to Find Most Running Processes by Memory and CPU Usage in Linux
How to Find Most Running Processes by Memory and CPU Usage in Linux
2022-09-23 09:32:38【Embedded yue xiang park】
查询 Linux The most run process
大多数 Linux Users use the pre-installed default system monitoring tool to check memory、CPU 使用率和 CPU 温度.在 Linux 中,Many applications run in the background of the system as daemons,to keep another main tool active or active,This consumes more system resources.
在 Linux 中,You can use various gadgets or terminal commands,It is also possible to use one command to sum by memory CPU Utilization shows all running processes.检查 RAM 和 CPU 负载后,You can determine which app to kill.
Although there are many system monitoring tools out there,But a simple command can show what is currently on the system CPU 和内存使用情况,从而节省您的时间和精力.Easy to use commands、轻巧,And doesn't take up too much system resources to show what's going on CPU 和内存负载.在这篇文章中,We will see using these commands by memory sum CPU Utilization shows running processes
在 Linux 中,
ps 代表进程状态.它在 Linux 和类 Unix 操作系统上运行,以使用
PID 准备 CPU 和内存使用情况.而且.It allows you to display top applications consuming system resources at a higher rate.
psThe command generates with
TTY的报告;Record which application runs for how many minutes,当前状态是什么,and as reported by running processes CPU 和内存使用情况.以下
psCommands will be by memory sum CPU Usage prints the overall status of running processes.
$ ps aux
You can also run a short function to see what a specific package is CPU 和内存使用情况.
$ ps aux --sort <column_name>
ps The command will print the process on the terminal screen
ps命令是什么、它是如何工作的,以及如何通过 Linux 上的
ps command to view the overall status.We will now examine the processes running on the machine CPU 和内存使用情况.Please do the following given below
ps 命令以查看 Linux The memory or of a running process on the machine RAM 使用情况.
$ ps aux --sort -%mem
类似地,You can also pass the given below
ps 命令获取 Linux 系统上 CPU statistics and usage summaries.正如您所看到的,
-sort 语法在 CPU and memory commands are used,It actually filters out on the machine CPU 和内存使用情况的数据.
$ ps aux --sort -%cpu
If your system has multiple users,You can filter by user
ps 输出数据.The following commands will help you understand how many resources each user is using.
ps -u user
If you want to get the report by running a system thread,Please do the following given below
ps -L 4264 by there
The following commands will be the most useful commands you will need to run from time to time.To see the highest memory usage and CPU the top ten processes,请在终端 shell 上执行以下
$ ps aux --sort -%mem | head -10 $ ps aux --sort -%cpu | head -10
到目前为止,We've gone through some of the most commonly used ones
ps 命令来查看 Linux memory on the system and CPU Processes running under usage.If you need more syntax or help,Please go through the terminal shell 查看
ps Manual and Help section.
$ man ps $ ps --help
但是,You can also try using the default system monitoring tool to check file system usage、内存使用情况和 CPU 使用情况.
每个 Linux 发行版都提供了一个 GUI Tools to monitor system resources.Please open the application from your package list and check the GUI based system usage.
psis a preinstalled tool,So we don't need it in ours Linux Do any additional installations on the machine.It extracts data from the core kernel and hardware level,So we won't get any misleading output.在整篇文章中,我已经描述了
ps Commands go through memory and CPU Usage to monitor running processes.
author[Embedded yue xiang park],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- SSM framework JSON string passing problem
- AU software makes signals with different duty cycles
- [C++] Font file analysis (FreeType)
- Why is the output of the instantiated object .data different from that of the instantiated object .disp?
- Mybatis framework
- Scripting language compilation front-end algorithm notes
- Linux open source IM GGTalk 8.0 is released, which supports running on Tongxin UOS and Galaxy Kylin!
- Why use notepad to write java in cmd but can't run in eclisp
- [Cloud native] MySQL on k8s environment deployment
- Cloud Native Enthusiasts Weekly: Implementing PostgreSQL Observability with eBPF
guess what you like
He Xiaopeng: G9 is the last generation of smart cars before autonomous driving
Solidity lesson nine - events and inheritance
Why does Redis Cluster choose hash slots instead of consistent hashing?
What's New in Redis 7.0 What are Redis Functions?An artifact that can easily implement "complex atomic operations"!
Multi-process communication between linux (shared memory)
Java thread pool
The G9 that failed to go public may be the beginning of Xiaopeng's failure
Oracle database uses function DBMS_RANDOM to generate random number method
Spring of ssm framework: how to configure and create objects in xml
Configuration and use of search artifact fzf under Linux
- Linux process concept (on)
- Java Development Kit
- Does Youxuan Database Support Read-Write Separation Configuration?
- Detailed explanation of the wireless communication scheme between stacker and reclaimer and DCS
- Use openssl to convert pfx format certificate into key and crt under windows
- Implementation of optimistic locking in redis (code)
- C++ 'chain chain' do not forget @ must have a doubly linked list of echoes
- Demo of distributed lock based on redis (recursive retry)
- Demo of distributed lock based on redis (circular retry) (better than recursive retry)
- Luxury comparable to Porsche, Maybach!He Xiaopeng: Xiaopeng G9 will outsell Audi Q5 next year
- Can Elasticsearch query tree structures recursively?
- There is a problem with IDEA 2021 git submission, the branch name always has an exclamation mark Rebasing
- MySQL (1038, 'Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size')
- Is Node.js the most influential server technology of the past decade?
- Huawei mobile phone Mate 50 goes on sale, Shuyuan Technology provides 5G communication shell; can run Android APP, Microsoft officially released the first major update of Win 11 | Geek Headlines...
- Create an ArrayList and a LinkedList respectively, filling this container with multiple instances of the Dog class.
- Than the size assignment, press enter to flash back
- Java multi-thread, from shallow to deep study
- Analysis of the principle of netty
- The ultra-detailed summary of the four types of database deduplication implementation solutions is worth collecting
- Vue Element + UI more pictures to the background
- Java --- JVM development history
- Video forensics based on android mobile phone
- Design patterns and seven design principles are not difficult
- Hive focus of big data interview (4)
- Loading order of classes modified by @component annotations in different environments
- Caught data and reptiles
- Why there are 8 digits in the first line after running the program
- The Xiaopeng G9, which is full of Sandian and intelligent technology, still has to fight with Weilai and ideals_Sohu Auto_Sohu.com
- [Java] abstract classes and interfaces
- Several ali to release the internal MySQL performance optimization rule notes