current position：Home>Reactnative 0.69 release
Reactnative 0.69 release
2022-06-24 09:41:05【。 Disfigured face】
React Native 0.69 The official version has been released , It mainly brings the following points ：
1.React 18 Support for 2. Default binding engine Hermes
React Native 0.69 Is the first to support React 18 The official version of .React 18 Provides more improvements , For example, new. hook api,userId etc. . Besides ,React 18 Including new concurrency features , for example useTransition Or complete Suspense Support .
React 18 Full support after the update of Suspense , As the name suggests, shelve components that are temporarily idle , Implement lazy loading .
ReactNative 0.69 The default version is React 18. The new architecture provides features such as Concurrent rendering and other concurrent functions , It is not supported when the new schema version is not migrated .
It is recommended to upgrade according to the officially provided architecture migration steps , promote React Native Application performance .
Default and Hermes The engine version is upgraded synchronously
Before this release ,Hermes and React Native It is released separately . This leads to a revision of Hermes With which version React Native Compatible confusion . To solve this problem , from React Native 0.69 Start , We will be with React Native Release compatible versions of Hermes. Making this change will result in React Native Use in Hermes A more stable .
Continue to promote support Android and iOS Construction of a new architecture
New version highlights
iOS/tvOS SDK Version needs to be 12.4 above , Version... Is no longer supported 11 To use M1 Chip Apple Computer development Android Provide better support Add new .xcode.env Configure the file to more definitely get the node executable React Native Now use from Android 11 The latest status bar for API Support C++17 iOS Add new... In the debug menu hotkeysEnabled Options
React Native CLI To upgrade to 8.0 edition , Mainly remove some commands , such as link, install etc. .
author[。 Disfigured face],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Unable to access the applet from the wechat official account on the PC
- Some questions about CSV file operation
- Notes to problems - Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 or greater is required
- node_ Why is the module package getting bigger and bigger?
- A positive integer is called a number associated with 7 if it can be divided by 7 or if the number on a digit in its decimal representation is 7. Now we give a positive integer n (n < 1000) and judge whether it is a number related to 7
- How to convert numeric characters to decimal integers and output them?
- Shimadzu gc-2014c software is all in English. How to convert it into Chinese
- Two dimensional interpolation operation data in desktop TXT for 2D drawing
- Cruise is now charging for its driverless ride service in San Francisco
- Google warns that both apple and Android phones have been attacked by Italian Spyware
guess what you like
Windows 11 preview update for deeper onedrive consolidation
Google introduces 5 new features of Chrome browser for IOS
Ayaneo air, the world's first OLED windows lightweight handheld, opened crowdfunding and quickly exceeded HK $1million
The first M2 MacBook Pro arrives in New Zealand and Australia
Do me a favor. I don't understand this question
Springboot -- integrating druid and mybatisplus to realize SQL monitoring
Is that right? Solve
STM32 has two functions with one key without long and short press
Follow me to learn about Linux operation and maintenance
Springboot Foundation (17): hot deployment
- Springboot Foundation (18): third party bean attribute binding
- Springboot Foundation (19): loose binding
- Springboot Foundation (21): bean attribute verification
- Springboot Foundation (20): cuom
- Principles of vue3 compiler
- Reactiveeffect principle of vue3
- Patch update details for vue3
- Nexttick principle of vue3
- Advanced learning of Apollo autopilot: trafficdecker- > trafficlight- > stage_ approach
- Advanced learning of Apollo autopilot Part 1: how to manually control traffic light changes in the map
- Collection of interview questions for java development in 2022
- 2022java interview questions complete, with answers, latest arrangement
- [c++]: precautions when using new in constructor
- C++ 5 | composition and inheritance
- How to set a table to span pages and keep rows when generating a word file from a template
- What's wrong with this? Solve
- Pyqt5 how to make windows borderless and movable by dynamically loading the UI?
- How to add birth date C in a system++
- Revit secondary development stretching problem
- What's new in Xcode 14
- The birth of atomic quantum circuit marks a major breakthrough in quantum computer technology
- How to locate lock waiting in Dameng database
- Easily play with IOS 16 lock screen interface
- How to open an account online for new bonds? Please bless me
- React usestate storage function
- What else can the project implementation engineer do without the project?
- Precautions when applying to upgrade springcloud Version (Dalston to Edgware)
- A docker implemented by shell script
- Android studio simulator modify system language / enable Developer mode / customize resolution and size
- Android uses itemtouchhelper to realize item dragging position exchange and side sliding deletion of recyclerview
- Why does the menu bar created with QT in vs report errors
- Oauth2 released methods cannot be accessed
- About pyopengl: why is the obj model (dinosaur) read and displayed like this? How can it display the same material effect as the teapot
- CSS problem, card jitter
- Jpprofiler monitors the problem of excessive memory deployed under Tomcat
- A HashMap talked with the interviewer for half an hour
- Java interview experience in a small company
- I have made an application to visually generate echarts code, so I don't have to look at complex documents anymore (attached with project source code)
- Can you do it as soon as possible? There is not much time
- For non front and rear end separation projects, how can the front and rear ends be separated and packaged separately?