current position：Home>For non front and rear end separation projects, how can the front and rear ends be separated and packaged separately?
For non front and rear end separation projects, how can the front and rear ends be separated and packaged separately?
2022-06-24 09:38:26【CSDN Q & A】
The phenomenon and background of the problem
idea Front end code in , How to separate from the back-end code , And in vscode Medium pack
Or how to be in idea The front-end code is packaged separately in ？ Instead of packaging back-end code .
direct maven Make it one jar package , Will pack the front and back ends .
The effect I want is to split the front and back ends . How to do it ？
Problem related code , Do not paste screenshots
Operation results and error reporting contents
As shown in the figure springboot In the project resource Two folders under the directory , Corresponding to the front-end management page , And user pages , So how can we split it . Package these pages separately ？
My solution ideas and tried methods
Copy it directly , Put it in vscode in , It is found that you cannot run directly .
What I want to achieve
The front and rear ends are packed and separated .
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Protues emulates serial communication. How should RXD accept a string and display it on the LCD screen?
- Ifstream cannot open file
- (version 2022) a set of tutorials to complete the installation of k8s into actual combat | key configurations of production environment
- Java algorithm solution -- array
- The past and present life of servlet and springboot
- SpringBoot 2. X setting request and corresponding code
- SDK not setup error during ue5 publishing solution
- Xiaobai needs to learn MySQL - incremental statistical SQL
- Zero foundation self-study SQL course | having clause
guess what you like
[bug] @jsonformat has a problem that the date is less than one day when it is used
Zero foundation self-study SQL course | syntax sequence and execution sequence of SQL statements
Zero foundation self-study SQL course | sub query
Zero foundation self-study SQL course | related sub query
Vue/js operation DOM full screen switch, full screen open dom requestFullscreen()；
[angular] angular removes the input spaces. The angular user-defined attribute instruction - prohibits the input box from entering spaces - and deletes the spaces in the copied content (with other solutions attached)
JDK installation under Windows system
JDK1.8 deployment under Linux system
C++ implements a staff management system based on polymorphism (with source code)
L01_ How is an SQL query executed?
- Unable to access the applet from the wechat official account on the PC
- Some questions about CSV file operation
- Notes to problems - Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 or greater is required
- node_ Why is the module package getting bigger and bigger?
- A positive integer is called a number associated with 7 if it can be divided by 7 or if the number on a digit in its decimal representation is 7. Now we give a positive integer n (n < 1000) and judge whether it is a number related to 7
- How to convert numeric characters to decimal integers and output them?
- Shimadzu gc-2014c software is all in English. How to convert it into Chinese
- Two dimensional interpolation operation data in desktop TXT for 2D drawing
- Cruise is now charging for its driverless ride service in San Francisco
- Google warns that both apple and Android phones have been attacked by Italian Spyware
- Windows 11 preview update for deeper onedrive consolidation
- Google introduces 5 new features of Chrome browser for IOS
- Ayaneo air, the world's first OLED windows lightweight handheld, opened crowdfunding and quickly exceeded HK $1million
- The first M2 MacBook Pro arrives in New Zealand and Australia
- Do me a favor. I don't understand this question
- Springboot -- integrating druid and mybatisplus to realize SQL monitoring
- Is that right? Solve
- STM32 has two functions with one key without long and short press
- Follow me to learn about Linux operation and maintenance
- Springboot Foundation (17): hot deployment
- Springboot Foundation (18): third party bean attribute binding
- Springboot Foundation (19): loose binding
- Springboot Foundation (21): bean attribute verification
- Springboot Foundation (20): cuom
- Principles of vue3 compiler
- Reactiveeffect principle of vue3
- Patch update details for vue3
- Nexttick principle of vue3
- Advanced learning of Apollo autopilot: trafficdecker- > trafficlight- > stage_ approach
- Advanced learning of Apollo autopilot Part 1: how to manually control traffic light changes in the map
- Collection of interview questions for java development in 2022
- 2022java interview questions complete, with answers, latest arrangement
- [c++]: precautions when using new in constructor
- C++ 5 | composition and inheritance
- How to set a table to span pages and keep rows when generating a word file from a template
- What's wrong with this? Solve
- Pyqt5 how to make windows borderless and movable by dynamically loading the UI?
- How to add birth date C in a system++
- Revit secondary development stretching problem
- What's new in Xcode 14