current position：Home>Advanced learning of Apollo autopilot Part 1: how to manually control traffic light changes in the map
Advanced learning of Apollo autopilot Part 1: how to manually control traffic light changes in the map
2022-06-24 09:21:50【sw_ helloworld】
Apollo Autopilot ： Manually control traffic light change
Purpose ： It is convenient to debug relevant codes of vehicles passing through traffic light intersections , Analyze the code running process, etc .
The scene can be a road segment with certain characteristics in the map , Like the intersection , It can also be a series of complex actions that the unmanned vehicle wants to complete , Through the traffic lights . This tool is convenient for debugging traffic light protected Related codes .
adopt .dag The configuration of can be seen , This component It is the way of periodic operation .
Operation mode :
（1） adopt launch file
（2） adopt dag File to start the
（3）bash run xxx
author[sw_ helloworld],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- The project cannot run after webpack installation
- Webpack dev server cannot start normally cannot find module 'webpack / bin / config yargs‘
- Win32-c++ - string encoding conversion -windows H-windows system general
- Docker use case (use docker to build spark cluster)
- MYCAT read / write separation and MySQL master-slave synchronization
- Android upload picture
- Ajax request request plug-in on uniapp for its own use
- The foundation of embedded Linux: the introduction of c++ (I) class
- Computer composition principle (I) introduction to system
guess what you like
Embedded Linux foundation: c++ (III) program structure
Embedded Linux foundation: c++ (IV) overloaded pointer reference
Foundation of embedded Linux: c++ (2) access control
Principles of computer composition (II) instruction system
Data in TXT text for two-dimensional interpolation operation drawing
Why pyodps operation local file reports no such file
How does WinForm change the cursor style during dragging?
Analysis of stream stream in Java
The computer mouse can't click the file. What's the matter
About service discovery: the edge server is configured. The first PCoIP is not configured. I am the last horizon target server. It is always red. It is the same with a horizon connection server
- Protues emulates serial communication. How should RXD accept a string and display it on the LCD screen?
- Ifstream cannot open file
- (version 2022) a set of tutorials to complete the installation of k8s into actual combat | key configurations of production environment
- Java algorithm solution -- array
- The past and present life of servlet and springboot
- SpringBoot 2. X setting request and corresponding code
- SDK not setup error during ue5 publishing solution
- Xiaobai needs to learn MySQL - incremental statistical SQL
- Zero foundation self-study SQL course | having clause
- [bug] @jsonformat has a problem that the date is less than one day when it is used
- Zero foundation self-study SQL course | syntax sequence and execution sequence of SQL statements
- Zero foundation self-study SQL course | sub query
- Zero foundation self-study SQL course | related sub query
- Vue/js operation DOM full screen switch, full screen open dom requestFullscreen()；
- [angular] angular removes the input spaces. The angular user-defined attribute instruction - prohibits the input box from entering spaces - and deletes the spaces in the copied content (with other solutions attached)
- JDK installation under Windows system
- JDK1.8 deployment under Linux system
- C++ implements a staff management system based on polymorphism (with source code)
- L01_ How is an SQL query executed?
- Unable to access the applet from the wechat official account on the PC
- Some questions about CSV file operation
- Notes to problems - Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 or greater is required
- node_ Why is the module package getting bigger and bigger?
- A positive integer is called a number associated with 7 if it can be divided by 7 or if the number on a digit in its decimal representation is 7. Now we give a positive integer n (n < 1000) and judge whether it is a number related to 7
- How to convert numeric characters to decimal integers and output them?
- Shimadzu gc-2014c software is all in English. How to convert it into Chinese
- Two dimensional interpolation operation data in desktop TXT for 2D drawing
- Cruise is now charging for its driverless ride service in San Francisco
- Google warns that both apple and Android phones have been attacked by Italian Spyware
- Windows 11 preview update for deeper onedrive consolidation
- Google introduces 5 new features of Chrome browser for IOS
- Ayaneo air, the world's first OLED windows lightweight handheld, opened crowdfunding and quickly exceeded HK $1million
- The first M2 MacBook Pro arrives in New Zealand and Australia
- Do me a favor. I don't understand this question
- Springboot -- integrating druid and mybatisplus to realize SQL monitoring
- Is that right? Solve
- STM32 has two functions with one key without long and short press
- Follow me to learn about Linux operation and maintenance
- Springboot Foundation (17): hot deployment