current position：Home>What is the description of the processing mode configuration of the target existing table in the RDS MySQL synchronization to polardb MySQL Cluster?
What is the description of the processing mode configuration of the target existing table in the RDS MySQL synchronization to polardb MySQL Cluster?
2022-02-04 17:30:22 【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
RDS MySQL Sync to PolarDB MySQL What is the description of the processing mode configuration of the target existing table in the cluster ？
Take the answer 1：
Pre check and report errors ： Check whether there is a table with the same name in the target database . If there is no table with the same name in the target database , Pass the inspection item ; If there is a table with the same name in the target database , Then an error will be prompted in the pre check phase , The data synchronization task will not be started .
explain If the table with the same name in the target library is inconvenient to delete or rename , You can change the name of the table in the target library , See library table column name mapping . Ignore the error and continue ： Skip checking whether there is a table with the same name in the target database . Warning Select ignore the error and continue to execute , Data may be inconsistent , Bring risks to the business , for example ： When the table structure is consistent , If you encounter a record with the same value as the primary key of the source database in the target database ： Full volume period ,DTS The record in the target cluster will be retained , That is, the record in the source database will not be synchronized to the target database . Incremental period ,DTS The record in the target cluster will not be retained , That is, the record in the source database will be overwritten in the target database . In case of inconsistent table structure , May result in failure to initialize data 、 Only the data of some columns can be synchronized or the synchronization fails .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What is the authorization operation of maxcompute user management?
- What is the function of logging?
- What is the function of tracing?
- What does the Hadoop cluster environment include?
- What is the fallback operation managed by maxcompute role?
- What is the function of Java retmote debug?
- What are other SAE diagnostic tool connection instances?
- What is the empowerment operation of dataworks role management?
- What is the authorization management of ACL (object operation)?
- What is the applicable scenario of SAE end cloud joint commissioning?
guess what you like
What is the authorization operation of ACL (object operation) authorization management?
What is the role of the cloud toolkit plug-in?
What does it mean to use a data map as a data management tool?
How does Devops drive new forms?
What are the facts of OPS work?
How to set to prohibit the download of the select results of dataworks to the local?
How to set environment variables in serverless creation application?
From the perspective of enterprises, what are the four typical enterprise computing power demand models?
How to set the IP white list for accessing project?
How to reasonably set the label of the field?
- What does continuous integration (CI) mean?
- What does continuous delivery (CD) mean?
- How to set the health check in the serverless creation application?
- How to set project protection (data outflow protection mechanism)?
- What are the advantages of maxcompute?
- How to rewrite the code of linking MySQL database?
- The project saved in disk D cannot be opened in keil5. This line is displayed, and the files on the left are exclamation marks!
- java: Internal error in the mapping processor: java. lang.NullPointerException
- How can we learn software testing well?
- Java write Fibonacci sequence to find the composite number
- Why doesn't my window display? Do you have a look?
- How can protein data be redundant?
- I'm confused about if's little problem
- Why are there only two processes for building slave1 and slave2 nodes in Hadoop cluster
- Why is the elastic layout added to the parent image, and the child images in the parent image will be squeezed out
- Alipay sandbox payment after operation prompted 502 Bad Gateway
- EE308 LAB4
- I still don't quite understand string splicing. Is it applied here
- As soon as the newly bought computer x8pro enters the virtual machine, it will have a blue screen. What's the situation
- How to write this in C language, find the answer!
- Questions about full revolutionary Siamese networks for object tracking
- Find the Java code and result of this problem Define a company employee class. The attributes include name, employee number, department and the number of current employee objects. There are two construction methods
- A web calculator for cosine similarity is implemented in Django
- MySQL cannot be uninstalled. What happens??
- 18: 12:50 [MySQL] error: MySQL closed unexpectedly.
- Big guys, what about this? I'm tired
- Notepad + + every time you open a file, you have to download it again. What's the matter?
- How to solve the failure of pickit3 programming device in MPLAB x ide
- The run box does not pop up when vs runs. It can pop up in VC + + 6.0, but it is useless to press enter after entering?
- Count the number of reverse pairs in an arrangement
- Is there a board problem with vector or adjacency table?
- I, brothers, please
- C language inputs several strings into an array through scanf
- What's wrong with the operation? How to change it?
- Can the mobile phone connect to the computer hotspot access the computer LAN?
- Want to update to win11, but the lack of display is like this. What's going on?
- R language returns the position of data in the sorted array
- How to use int to define n integers and solve them
- Removing Hyper-V in Windows server2016
- Why can't I get through it all the time? It's always wrong answer