current position：Home>From the perspective of enterprises, what are the four typical enterprise computing power demand models?
From the perspective of enterprises, what are the four typical enterprise computing power demand models?
2022-02-04 17:22:31 【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
From the perspective of enterprises, what are the four typical enterprise computing power demand modes ？
Take the answer 1：
The first is ：
The platform is mature , Stable use of resources , The daily big data does not fluctuate very much . A typical example is Alibaba economy . This kind of user , It is suitable to choose the prepaid resource mode of annual and monthly package .
The second is ：
For start-ups , There are great changes and high-speed iterations in enterprise business . In this case , Suitable for pay as you go mode , After paying , No use, no charge , There is no need to care about resource allocation .
The third is ：
This new release , For enterprises with stable daily business and sudden demand for computing power ,MaxCompute It can provide a mixed computing solution of prepayment and pay as you go , Balance the cost of daily resource use , At the same time, it can meet the demand for resource flexibility of sudden services such as promotion .
The fourth is ：
This newly released test job for some customers , And no guarantee SLA Ultra low cost computing power scheme for homework . By packaging the idle resources of the system , Form a non reserved resource package , So as to provide customers with less computing resources than the monthly package standard 74% Calculating power price .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How does Vue introduce this keyboard component
- Configuration method of using Linux firewall to let intranet users share Internet access
- Enter how an operator is defined and called
- Why is running press enter just a line feed for an answer
- On the type of char in the sixth edition of C Primer Plus 3.4
- Memory problem: react when switching to another interface, IMG tag pictures and style data on the original interface are not cleared, resulting in memory expansion
- How did this thing come out in idea!
- How to do without matlab for loop?
- Why is this for loop the same as others, but mine is like this
- Zero temperature span, zero temperature coefficient, full-scale temperature span, full-scale temperature span, full-scale temperature coefficient what do these mean
guess what you like
Matching Douban movie top250 movie information using regular expressions
It's always displayed in the formal parameter table. What's the mismatch? I'm dizzy, vs2019
driver. execute_ Function and parameter meaning of script
There is a problem building the image of dockerfile
English to Chinese ecognition
There is an error in the detection class file. How can I modify it
C language data structure stack problem
What if an invalid index of a scalar variable occurs? Invalid index to scalar variable It seems that this is all done with the code, with some modifications, but it's just the import of the data set
QT how to read the network folder of the system
ArrayList user-defined storage of student objects (name, age), plus an additional class, why is the class output null
- Can you show me how to do this
- Application of portal technology
- A company has applied for the 192.168.1.0/24 network segment. Please use this network segment to allocate the IP addresses of five departments to?
- How do I change this problem
- Android third-party library analysis, the latest Tencent Android experience in 2021
- How to download the processing drawing plug-in shape sketch
- Netty based on Http protocol server portal development, from a to Z, are the essence
- The reason why the MFC dialog box system menu close button cannot close the dialog box
- Netty source code analysis series (7) byte buffer bytebuf, java basic combat project aircraft war
- NB！ This is the perfect JVM perfect notes, thoroughly understand and easily handle the interview. The fourth edition of Linux tutorial answers Meng Qingchang
- This display box always appears when envi is opened
- Find a dflux pulse heat source subroutine, which can change alternately?
- C + + expression for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- This is the solution in C + +
- Unresolved external commands and symbols
- Two submit buttons call the judgment of the same onclick event
- Wechat payment docking. When the front-end calls up payment, the callback function returns the payment result. Why does the wechat official server send me a separate request to inform me of the payment result?
- How does Vue project send the same post request to the background when any page is loaded
- Freshmen, solve this problem. The middle grammar is simpler. We just learned a little
- In a cycle, I put a group of intervals, and the number I want in the interval is output. How to output only a no when there is no number I want in the interval
- ACM basic question output is OK. The website submission is wrong. Please point out the problem
- What is the serverless application engine (SAE) experience?
- What is the data preparation for moving Hadoop data to maxcompute?
- What does project protection support?
- What are the three characteristics of serverless application engine (SAE)?
- What are the steps to prepare the maxcompute target table?
- What is SAE's efficient closed-loop Devops system?
- What if the application development service call fails in serverless?
- What is the permission relationship between maxcompute and dataworks?
- What are the three deployment modes currently supported by SAE?
- What are the operations of dataworks user management?
- What should I pay attention to in the configuration code of task configuration in ECs machine deployment?
- What does SAE application release three board axe include?
- What is the empowerment operation of dataworks user management?
- What is the fallback operation of dataworks user management?
- What is SAE omni-directional observability?
- What are the operations managed by maxcompute users?
- What is the role of metrics?
- What is maxcompute role management?
- What are the empowerment operations managed by maxcompute role?
- What is dataworks role management?