current position：Home>What are the descriptions of source database restriction types in two-way synchronization between RDS and MySQL?
What are the descriptions of source database restriction types in two-way synchronization between RDS and MySQL?
2022-02-04 17:00:52 【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
RDS MySQL What is the description of the source library restriction type in the two-way synchronization between ？
Take the answer 1：
The table to be synchronized must have a primary key or unique constraint , And the field is unique , Otherwise, duplicate data may appear in the target database . For example, the synchronization object is table level , And need to edit （ Such as table column name mapping ）, Then a single synchronization task only supports synchronization 1000 A watch . When the quantity limit is exceeded , The request error will be displayed after the task is submitted , At this time, it is recommended that you split the table to be synchronized , Configure multiple tasks in batches , Or configure the synchronization task of the whole library . Binlog journal ： To be opened Binlog, For the opening method, see setting instance parameters , also binlog_format by row、binlog_row_image by full. Otherwise, an error will be prompted in the pre inspection stage , And the data synchronization task cannot be started successfully . Be careful If the source instance is self built MySQL Dual master cluster （ The two are master and slave to each other ）, To protect DTS Can get all Binlog journal , Then you need to turn on the parameter log_slave_updates. Please refer to self built for specific operations MySQL Create an account and set up binlog. If it is an incremental synchronization task ,DTS The local address of the source database is required Binlog Log saving 24 hours , For example, full synchronization and incremental synchronization tasks ,DTS The local address of the source database is required Binlog Keep the log at least 7 Days or more （ After the full synchronization is completed, you can Binlog Save time is set to 24 hours ）, otherwise DTS May be due to inability to obtain Binlog And cause the task to fail , In extreme cases, it may even lead to data inconsistency or loss . Because of the Binlog Log save time is less than DTS The required time leads to problems , be not in DTS Of SLA Within the scope of protection . If the source is RDS MySQL, Please refer to local backup log for details （Binlog）.
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What are other restrictions on synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
- What is a physical server?
- How does MySQL store Emoji expressions in the database
- How can MySQL select statements only take the first data? How to get the sum of a column of different individuals? 【LIMIT/GROUP BY】
- What book do you read about C introduction?
- Ask questions about the use of switch in JS.
- JSP suddenly does not recognize java code?
- Use the temporary URL for authorized access. After obtaining the URL, how to send a post request to initialize the segmented upload task
- How to write the code about the oscillation phenomenon of interpolation polynomial in MATLAB?
guess what you like
About SQL, I can't write it out!
Please tell me how to write it
I want to download this 24212 version, but the default download found on the official website is 14.0.23026. Where can I download this
In C language, how to initialize a string in the structure array (that is, assign a value to a string or make a string empty)
Push box, why can s move normally when the first character (W, a, s, d) is input, and then only the input characters are displayed (the character array is copied and deformed)
What went wrong? It can't run
Matlab about signal input and triangular wave square wave
Nodemanager starts and automatically closes
Ask for help. How can I get the project column back
- Pictures are stored in OSS with window When open, the same origin policy will appear,
- Ask how to do this problem. Zero basis won't
- Pdf exported by kendoui cannot be recognized & lt; th＆gt; What about bold fonts?
- QT file reading and writing (file open and file not open)
- Structure definition, address transmission and maximum and minimum parameters
- Is this output reversible
- Maven multi module CAS project, the Tomcat server deployed to Linux reports an error
- Questions about the score of mimic IV sofa
- How to get ora-12011
- The first mock exam was taken at the same location and the same angle. The same model was not the same.
- Digital statistics C + + solution. Find the number of occurrences of the same number within a certain range.
- CMD picked up Java when compiling Java_ TOOL_ OPTIONS: -Dfile. encoding=UTF-8
- Java compression, using C ＃ decompression, decompression exception, the extracted file has no directory, is it caused by the inconsistency of the two compression methods
- Double for cyclic printing * square matrix
- Why can the bottom area be calculated, but the volume has no value
- Solving differential equations by mathematical modeling
- The same data as Java shows false with the equals method
- What's wrong? How to calculate the volume of the ball? Use C language
- Single chip microcomputer simple questions, seek answers,
- Abstract data types that implement complex numbers
- Vue receives the list array from the back end. How can it be displayed in the table list?
- Hive -- about case when
- I want to ask how to do this
- Springboot creates a project for the first time
- Why did something go wrong and what should I do
- On the error message of s function in Matlab: the dimensions of the array to be concatenated are inconsistent
- Create a 3 * 3 random integer matrix from 0 to 100 to solve the problem
- What does glove's 6B and 42b mean?
- What is ECS?
- Synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances what SQL supports synchronization?
- What are the applicable objects of ECS?
- What are the mapping and simplification of MapReduce?
- What are the characteristics of maxcomputesql storage?
- What is the description of the source database information configuration supported by the synchronization between RDS MySQL instances?
- How to configure NAS storage when serverless application is deployed?
- What is the description of the target database information configuration supported by synchronization between RDS MySQL instances?
- What is the description of the task step configuration of synchronization support between RDS MySQL instances?
- What are the uses of MapReduce?
- How to mount NAS after the serverless application is deployed?
- What is the description of the processing mode configuration of the target existing table in the synchronization between RDS MySQL instances?