current position：Home>Single chip microcomputer simple questions, seek answers,
Single chip microcomputer simple questions, seek answers,
2022-02-04 16:58:48 【CSDN Q & A】
Realize three （ Or more ） Status light , Whenever a state ends , Buzzer ring 1 second , Stop running water when the buzzer rings , The buzzer sound ends and enters the next running water state , Repeat the process , Form a cycle ( Indicate comments )
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Will MySQL's non clustered indexes be queried back to the table?
- How to schedule periodically in maxcompute?
- What are the instructions for configuring the retry time after DTS self built MySQL is synchronized to RDS MySQL's source database and target database cannot be connected?
- Why should MySQL pay attention to the order in the composite index?
- What is an object storage OSS?
- What are the characteristics of the seamless connection between cloud storage and maxcomputesql?
- What is the definition of MySQL database transaction?
- What are the steps of hologres real-time writing and point query?
- What is machine learning Pai?
- What source databases are supported for synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
guess what you like
What target databases are supported for synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
What are the prerequisites for supporting synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
What are the three implications of MapReduce?
What are the data formats supported by maxcomputesql
What is hologres' view of the execution plan?
What are the source database restrictions for synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
What is the difference between physical server and cloud server?
What are other restrictions on synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
What is the origin of MapReduce?
What is a physical server?
- What is the description of the special case of synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
- What is the synchronization architecture supported for synchronization between RDS and MySQL instances?
- How does MySQL store Emoji expressions in the database
- How can MySQL select statements only take the first data? How to get the sum of a column of different individuals? 【LIMIT/GROUP BY】
- What book do you read about C introduction?
- Ask questions about the use of switch in JS.
- JSP suddenly does not recognize java code?
- Use the temporary URL for authorized access. After obtaining the URL, how to send a post request to initialize the segmented upload task
- How to write the code about the oscillation phenomenon of interpolation polynomial in MATLAB?
- About SQL, I can't write it out!
- Please tell me how to write it
- I want to download this 24212 version, but the default download found on the official website is 14.0.23026. Where can I download this
- In C language, how to initialize a string in the structure array (that is, assign a value to a string or make a string empty)
- Push box, why can s move normally when the first character (W, a, s, d) is input, and then only the input characters are displayed (the character array is copied and deformed)
- What went wrong? It can't run
- Matlab about signal input and triangular wave square wave
- Nodemanager starts and automatically closes
- Ask for help. How can I get the project column back
- Pictures are stored in OSS with window When open, the same origin policy will appear,
- Ask how to do this problem. Zero basis won't
- Pdf exported by kendoui cannot be recognized & lt; th＆gt; What about bold fonts?
- QT file reading and writing (file open and file not open)
- Structure definition, address transmission and maximum and minimum parameters
- Is this output reversible
- Maven multi module CAS project, the Tomcat server deployed to Linux reports an error
- Questions about the score of mimic IV sofa
- How to get ora-12011
- The first mock exam was taken at the same location and the same angle. The same model was not the same.
- Digital statistics C + + solution. Find the number of occurrences of the same number within a certain range.
- CMD picked up Java when compiling Java_ TOOL_ OPTIONS: -Dfile. encoding=UTF-8
- Java compression, using C ＃ decompression, decompression exception, the extracted file has no directory, is it caused by the inconsistency of the two compression methods
- Double for cyclic printing * square matrix
- Why can the bottom area be calculated, but the volume has no value
- Solving differential equations by mathematical modeling
- The same data as Java shows false with the equals method
- Abstract data types that implement complex numbers
- Vue receives the list array from the back end. How can it be displayed in the table list?
- I want to ask how to do this