current position：Home>How to automatically execute pycharm file after clicking it
How to automatically execute pycharm file after clicking it
2022-02-04 16:50:39 【CSDN Q & A】
This is a py file , But every time you open it, you need to click it manually to run the program inside , How to get rid of this step , Let him click on it and run the program automatically , Pictured
Take the answer ：
Don't use it pycharm To open it , You have to use python3 Just open it
pycharm It's just a compiler , It's not an actuator
You can write a bat file , It says ：
Here, replace the path with your file path , Then double click. bat File execution
Other answers 2：
Pack it , After packaging , function exe The file can run automatically . Can pass pyinstaller Conduct exe pack
Other answers 3：
Then you don't need it pycharm ah , Directly write a batch file with python Run this script , Or use pyinstaller Package this script into exe, Every double click exe You can run
Other answers 4：
Automatic operation after opening , Get it done
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How about the performance comparison of query acceleration in maxcompute?
- What is the workflow of spark streaming and how is it different from storm?
- What is the application scenario of streaming data writing in maxcompute?
- What are the source databases supported by DTS self built Mysql to synchronize to RDS MySQL?
- What is the process of establishing a connection between an application and a database?
- What are the target databases supported by DTS self built Mysql to synchronize to RDS MySQL?
- What are the differences and connections between the ML and mllib packages of spark?
- What are the benefits of database connection pooling?
- What are the application scenarios of query acceleration in maxcompute?
- What are the prerequisites for DTS self built Mysql to synchronize to RDS MySQL?
guess what you like
How does MySQL query statements?
What are the similarities and differences between yarn cluster and yarn client?
What are the restrictions on the source database of DTS self built MySQL synchronized to RDS MySQL?
What is the difference between map and mappartitions?
What database server performance analysis methods and commands does MySQL have?
What are the other limitations of DTS self built MySQL synchronization to RDS MySQL?
What are the advantages of real-time data processing based on maxcompute?
What is the difference between MySQL blob and text?
What is the description of the special case of DTS self built MySQL synchronizing to RDS MySQL?
What types of locks are there in MySQL?
- DTS self built MySQL synchronizes to RDS. What synchronization architectures does MySQL support?
- Android source code analysis Series 1 - activity startup and interface loading, HTML5 mobile terminal development interview
- What are the similarities and differences between worker and excutor?
- Android source code analysis: implementation principle of lrucache caching mechanism, self-evaluation of Android development resume
- MySQL field name batch case conversion, Java work in 2021 may be more difficult to find
- DTS self built MySQL synchronizes to RDS. What SQL operations does MySQL support synchronization?
- MySQL Optimization: Performance Analysis of like and = in where, Java Architect growth express updated to
- What is ECS (Elastic Compute service)?
- What are the differences among the three Android annotation frameworks dagger, hilt and Koin?, Retrofit benefits
- What is the difference between MySQL hash index and B + tree?
- Why ECS?
- What are the permission requirements for DTS self built Mysql to synchronize to RDS MySQL database account?
- What is the difference between MySQL inner connection, left connection and right connection?
- What are the two shared variables provided by spark?
- What does optimizing shard number mean?
- What are the four components of Hadoop?
- DTS self built MySQL is synchronized to RDS MySQL database. What is the method of account creation and authorization?
- What are the main functional components of ECS?
- What are the common billing methods for ECS?
- What is the relationship between serverless and logging?
- How many layers does the MySQL logical architecture diagram have?
- What is the function of shard number?
- Why do we need MapReduce?
- What are the three paradigms of database?
- What are the common developer tools for calling ECS APIs?
- Configuration and description of source database information synchronized from DTS self built Mysql to RDS MySQL?
- What are the trends and challenges of serverless?
- What are the MySQL permission tables?
- What is the process of installing httpd service and PHP in ganglia?
- What is the role of Alibaba cloud toolkit?
- What is the log centralization of serverless applications?
- Configuration and description of target database information synchronized from DTS self built Mysql to RDS MySQL?
- HTML common tag examples
- Laravel statement reports an error. How to solve it?
- Please answer the questions about ＃ C ＃!
- Use pagination JS paging plug-in paging, get the number of pages, but click the next page without refreshing the data
- C + + keyboard input, sorting, list output
- PCIe TX / RX pin constraint problem
- On the grid position and width of Tkinter
- Android modifies the interface displayed on the white screen through the theme of activity