current position：Home>What are the operation steps of viewing historical tasks in DTS?
What are the operation steps of viewing historical tasks in DTS?
2022-02-04 16:37:51 【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
dts What are the operation steps of viewing historical tasks in ？
Take the answer 1：
Log in to the data transfer console . On the left navigation bar , Click data integration . At the top of the data integration task list , Select the region to which the target data integration task belongs . Find the target data integration task , Click the corresponding instance ID. On the left navigation bar , Click historical tasks , You can view all historical task information that the data integration task has been scheduled . Click View Details corresponding to the target historical task , The page will jump to the full data migration page of the task .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- C language simple questions, can you give the answer?
- The problem of inserting values and maintaining ascending order in the ascending linked list
- How to obtain IOT card binding authorization
- How does CSDN count the number of visits to each article
- USB flash disk production system, USB flash disk cannot be started, as shown in the figure
- Use MATLAB software, Lagrange interpolation formula and Newton interpolation formula to calculate the following problems
- The complete process of lazy loading of El tree tree data. Let's answer our doubts
- If two needles touch each other, an error will be reported
- How to replace the (5V) led on the circuit board with a daily 220V led
- Questions about C: please be more detailed about C programming program
guess what you like
How to view server logs in Linux
Using MATLAB to solve the following experimental problems
Select component problem in iView
Use open3d to visualize the point cloud, and use lineset to draw lines in the point cloud. How to set the linewidth of the drawn lines?
SQL has been bothered for a long time. I've been looking for it for a long time Unable to find 5.7 for MySQL
Is there any way to completely clear MySQL?
Does anyone know what's going on? I made this mistake step by step according to the textbook
Do you know how to connect raspberry pie with a computer under the campus network
Questions about mov assembly code
There is a problem with the accuracy prediction program in MNIST dataset. The header is large. Modulenotfounderror: no module named 'tensorflow keras. utils. np_ Utils', please consult
- Use matlab to solve the following experimental reports
- File loss in VC + + Project
- How can Vue or JS directly call tsclib provided by Jiabo printer DLL file
- Please answer the questions about ＃ C ＃!
- When docker mounts the directory, there are files in the directory before the container is mounted. If the host host mount directory is empty, the files in the container will be deleted after mounting
- What's wrong with this code
- Problems after Java compression and C ＃ decompression
- How to batch delete SSM + layui? Who has an example to refer to
- How to obtain the external network IP on the server
- What is the optimistic lock of the database?
- What are the applicable scenarios of the incremental scheduling strategy based on timestamp in DTS data integration?
- What is the concept of spark lineage?
- What is the pessimistic lock of the database?
- How should MapReduce optimize the method in io transmission?
- What is the concept of task in spark?
- What is the background information of configuring data integration tasks between RDS and MySQL?
- What are the considerations for configuring data integration tasks between RDS and MySQL?
- What are the functional limitations of configuring data integration tasks between RDS and MySQL?
- What is the cost description of configuring data integration tasks between RDS and MySQL?
- What is quick Bi?
- What are the steps to configure the data integration task between RDS and MySQL?
- What are the four features of MySQL transactions?
- What are the data skew phenomena in MapReduce?
- What is the impact of stopping data integration tasks in DTS?
- What is the difference between quick Bi and power Bi in data source connection?
- What is the implementation principle of the four features of MySQL transactions?
- What is the impact of restoring data integration tasks in DTS?
- What are the fault tolerance methods in spark?
- What is the impact of deleting data integration tasks in DTS?
- What are the implementation ideas of transaction acid feature of MySQL?
- What is the difference between quick Bi and power Bi in data processing and modeling?
- What are the operational steps for managing data integration tasks in DTS?
- What are the five advantages of spark?
- What are the operation steps of modifying scheduling policy in DTS?
- What are the similarities and differences between MapReduce and spark?
- What are the differences between quick Bi and power Bi in visual presentation and report making?
- How does MapReduce specify the number of CPUs at runtime?
- How to write SQL to effectively use composite index?
- What is the difference between quick Bi and power Bi on the mobile end?
- What are the streaming data writing functions in maxcompute?