current position：Home>Docker container related issues.
Docker container related issues.
2022-02-04 16:33:54 【CSDN Q & A】
according to image Create a container , Does this container always exist whether it is running or not , Even if you restart the virtual machine, you can start the service directly using this container ？
Once you create a container, you can put image Deleted ？ Which directory does this container exist in ？
Take the answer ：
The created container can stop 、 start-up . The container will not disappear when it is stopped , Where else did it come from
docker restart command .
Even if the virtual machine is restarted , This container will not disappear by itself , You can still restart , Use
docker start command .
As long as there is a container , You cannot delete the... That created the container image.
The default container directory is
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Pseudo code method for solving missionary and savage problems
- Why is the second output different?
- How to do exercise three and exercise four?
- How to install Gnome on Linux
- Questions about C: 2 Randomly generate an integer array intarr (6 elements), and then define a string array strarr to convert the elements in the integer array into strings and store them in the string array
- ABAP database table could not be activated.
- Why does Fiddler show that the network is unavailable after the mobile agent is configured for remote connection
- Creating any project with dev C + + will report the following errors. What's going on.
- Which of the following arrays is not 5 in length?
- What's wrong with this code
guess what you like
How to compile this solution
Information matrix in visual slam
How to do the direct router? Please let me know
For the interface design of mobile application foundation, it is not clear how to add response mode
C language code problem, what went wrong
Who knows vs why
How can things in idea be exported normally
On Jacobian matrix in visual slam
What type of wechat applet does the freshman change develop
How to turn async into synchronous async await!!
- What are the main considerations of MapReduce optimization method?
- What is the scheme of DTS data subscription (new version)?
- What is the difference between MySQL clustered index and non clustered index?
- What is the scheme of data subscription (old version) of DTS?
- How to ensure the order of messages when Kafka is distributed in spark?
- What does data skew mean in spark?
- What is the difference between data migration and data synchronization in applicable scenarios?
- How should MapReduce optimize the method in the map phase?
- How is data skew caused in spark?
- What is the difference between data migration and data synchronization in the supported database deployment location?
- What is the specific solution of data skew in spark?
- What are resource groups in dataworks?
- What is the difference between the functional characteristics of data migration and data synchronization?
- What is the difference between data migration and data synchronization in billing methods?
- What resource groups are there for data integration in dataworks?
- How to understand the shuffle process in spark?
- What is the difference between billing data synchronization and data migration?
- What are the aggregation operators in spark? What types of operators should we try to avoid?
- What is the role of data migration in DTS?
- What is the description of structure migration in DTS?
- Why is spark fast? Must spark SQL be faster than hive
- What is the description of full data migration in DTS?
- What is the description of incremental data migration in DTS?
- What does RDD in spark mean?
- What is the basic logical architecture of the crowd selection system based on maxcompute + hologres?
- What are the multiple ETL features supported by data migration in DTS?
- How should MapReduce optimize the method in the reduce phase?
- What is the RDD operator in spark and how to understand it?
- What is the alarm mechanism of data migration in DTS?
- What is the migration task management of data migration in DTS?
- What does DAG in spark mean?
- What are the technical requirements for crowd selection based on maxcompute + hologres?
- What does stage mean in spark?
- How can RDD in spark be fault tolerant through record updating?
- What are the core demands of the service engine of the crowd selection system based on maxcompute + hologres?
- What are the isolation levels of MySQL transactions?
- What does MySQL mean by unreal reading, dirty reading and non repeatable reading?
- What is the description of the scheduling strategy of multi copy mode in DTS data integration?
- How many calculation modes can the crowd circle selection system based on maxcompute + hologres be divided into?
- How to understand wide dependence and narrow dependence in spark?