current position：Home>What is the description of the scheduling strategy of resynchronization mode in DTS data integration?
What is the description of the scheduling strategy of resynchronization mode in DTS data integration?
2022-02-04 16:32:26 【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
dts What is the description of the scheduling strategy of resynchronization mode in data integration ？
Take the answer 1：
At the first scheduling point ,DTS Automatically migrate the structure and stock data of the object to be migrated to the target database ; At the subsequent scheduling time point ,DTS The structure and stock data of the object to be migrated will be migrated to the target database again . Warning Before each scheduled time point , You need to manually delete the structure and data migrated to the target library at the last scheduled time point （ That is, delete the migrated libraries and tables ）, Otherwise, data migration will fail . If DTS Structure migration is not supported for this data source , You also need to create a corresponding structure in the target library against the structure of the object to be migrated .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- It's hard to start with small problems in C language
- On the linear programming problem, please solve it
- When running Vue, it will report an error and download the resource package. That's it
- How to remove 50Hz power frequency interference
- Help, please call me in C language
- How to call CSH command under Linux with Python
- What data can observation cloud collect
- What application scenarios are cloud observation applicable to?
- How to convert this code difference
- What deployment methods does observation cloud support?
guess what you like
How do you use DEM to extract the geomorphic parameters of river valley width height ratio? Are there any steps? Red envelope paid
What's wrong with the proportion of MAC display
Spring project WebSphere annotation web XML filter error
I want to ask you a question
How does "observation cloud" perceive abnormal data?
How should beginners do this problem
Power supply mode of DP interface 20pin VDD
For beginners' exercises, help!
Quartus simulation stops at this interface
Pseudo code method for solving missionary and savage problems
- Why is the second output different?
- How to do exercise three and exercise four?
- The cells in latex coincide with the contents
- How to install Gnome on Linux
- Questions about errors caused by multithreaded access to bitmap objects that are currently being used elsewhere
- Questions about C: 2 Randomly generate an integer array intarr (6 elements), and then define a string array strarr to convert the elements in the integer array into strings and store them in the string array
- ABAP database table could not be activated.
- Why does Fiddler show that the network is unavailable after the mobile agent is configured for remote connection
- Creating any project with dev C + + will report the following errors. What's going on.
- Which of the following arrays is not 5 in length?
- What's wrong with this code
- How to compile this solution
- Information matrix in visual slam
- How to do the direct router? Please let me know
- For the interface design of mobile application foundation, it is not clear how to add response mode
- C language code problem, what went wrong
- Who knows vs why
- How can things in idea be exported normally
- On Jacobian matrix in visual slam
- What type of wechat applet does the freshman change develop
- How to turn async into synchronous async await!!
- What are the main considerations of MapReduce optimization method?
- What is the scheme of DTS data subscription (new version)?
- What is the difference between MySQL clustered index and non clustered index?
- What is the scheme of data subscription (old version) of DTS?
- How to ensure the order of messages when Kafka is distributed in spark?
- What does data skew mean in spark?
- What is the difference between data migration and data synchronization in applicable scenarios?
- How should MapReduce optimize the method in the map phase?
- How is data skew caused in spark?
- What is the difference between data migration and data synchronization in the supported database deployment location?
- What is the specific solution of data skew in spark?
- What are resource groups in dataworks?
- What is the difference between the functional characteristics of data migration and data synchronization?
- What is the difference between data migration and data synchronization in billing methods?
- What resource groups are there for data integration in dataworks?
- How to understand the shuffle process in spark?
- What is the difference between billing data synchronization and data migration?
- What are the aggregation operators in spark? What types of operators should we try to avoid?
- What is the role of data migration in DTS?
- What is the description of structure migration in DTS?