current position：Home>What is Mars?
What is Mars?
2022-02-04 16:26:57 【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
Mars What is it? ？
Take the answer 1：
MaxCompute Distributed Python technology - Mars
Project name Mars
The first is MatrixandArray; Landing on Mars
Designed for large-scale scientific computing ： The big data engine programming interface is not very friendly to scientific computing , Frame design is not for scientific computing model
Traditional scientific computing is based on single machine , Large scale scientific computing requires supercomputing
Tips Scientific Computing ： The computer combs the data ： Excel-> database (MySQL)-> Hadoop, Spark, MaxCompute What is the amount of data Great changes have taken place , The calculation model has not changed , Two-dimensional table , Projection 、 section 、 polymerization 、 Screening and sorting , Based on Relational Algebra , Set theory ; Scientific computing infrastructure is not a two-dimensional table ： For example, pictures 2 dimension , Each pixel is not a number （RGB+α Transparent channel ）
Tradition SQL Insufficient model processing capacity ： linear algebra , Multiplication of determinants , The existing database is inefficient
present situation R,Numpy Single machine is based on single machine ; Python Ecological Dask Bridge from big data to scientific computing
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What do you think of Peng YuYan's question
- How to use the if statement to output the following results
- one hundred and eleven trillion and one hundred and eleven billion one hundred and eleven million one hundred and eleven thousand one hundred and eleven
- Then I ask for the sum difference quotient product of 3 and 2. What should I do
- There is an unhandled exception at 0x008672b2 (ucrtbased. DLL) (in 20211009. Exe): 0xc0000005: an access conflict occurred while writing to location 0xcccc.
- Mysql database needs to be migrated, and all primary key types UUID should be changed to bigint. How to deal with the foreign keys of the sub table?
- In the quick sort code, remove if (left & gt; right) return 0; After, why does the code not work properly?
- Find the sum of N rational numbers (the result is expressed by shaping / shaping)
- How to change the color of the label text of the sector chart in E-chart
- Why choose C for this question and what knowledge points
guess what you like
C calls WebKit kernel. How to display Chinese about input?
one trillion and one hundred and eleven billion one hundred and eleven million one hundred and eleven thousand one hundred and eleven
How does the VMware Workstation open interface look like Figure 2
How to write this one, everyone (JS algorithm problem)
MySQL finds the duplicate data of a single field or multiple fields and clears the duplicate data
Summary and sharing of Android construction speed optimization, two sides of meituan Android R & D post
Vue project Internationalization -- El table view is not updated
Mybatis caching mechanism (first level cache, second level cache, interview experience of Java spring recruitment in 2021
An exception eolesyserror in module word clock occurred during the installation of world clock exe at 0005248D. No class is registered What should I do?
Basic usage of mybatis, Linux interrupt handler architecture
- Wrote a parquet file with Bloom filter. Now you can use bloom filter when you want to read files with spark. Does spark have the corresponding implementation?
- There are four round towers with centers of (2,2), (- 2.2), (- 2, - 2), (2, - 2) and circle radius of 1, as shown in Figure 4.17. The height of the four towers is 10m, and there are no buildings outside the towers. Now enter the coordinates of any point t
- The source of DTS is self built MySQL or RDS. What is the migration scheme for MySQL?
- The source of DTS is RDS. What is the migration scheme of MariaDB?
- The source of DTS is RDS. What is the migration scheme of PPAs?
- What are the tasks in MapReduce?
- How to synchronize zoocfg configuration files in zookeeper?
- What is the migration scheme for polardb mysql, the source of DTS?
- What is the migration scheme for polardb o engine as the source of DTS?
- What is the migration scheme with polardb-x 2.0 as the source of DTS?
- What is dataX?
- What is the workflow of MapReduce?
- The source of DTS is polardb. What is the migration scheme of PostgreSQL?
- What system management functions does the metadata mechanism in the data warehouse mainly support?
- What is the migration scheme where the source of DTS is maxcompute?
- Where is the docker configuration file? How to modify the configuration?
- What is the migration scheme for Oracle as the source of DTS?
- What is the execution process of MapReduce application?
- What is the difference between left semi join and left join in data warehouse?
- What is the design architecture of dataX?
- The source of DTS is self built PostgreSQL or RDS. What is the migration scheme of PostgreSQL?
- The source of DTS is self built SQL server or RDS. What is the migration scheme of SQL Server?
- The source of DTS is self built mongodb or cloud database. What is the migration scheme for the new console of mongodb?
- Has MySQL encountered deadlock problem? How to solve it?
- What is the framework structure of dataX?
- What is the difference between dimension modeling and paradigm modeling in data warehouse?
- Serverless deconstructs the game industry's pain points. What are the fast iterations and global deployment that game customers focus on?
- What are the core components of dataX?
- The source of DTS is self built mongodb or cloud database. What is the migration scheme of the old console of mongodb?
- What is the data drift in the data warehouse?
- The source of DTS is self built redis or cloud database redis. What is the migration scheme of the new console?
- Why does MapReduce run slowly?
- Serverless deconstructs the game industry's pain points. What are the high concurrency and high deployment concerns of game customers?
- How to solve the problem of data drift in data warehouse?
- What are the prerequisites for the installation of dataX?
- The source of DTS is self built redis or cloud database. What is the migration scheme of the old console of redis?
- How to optimize SQL in daily work?
- What is the migration scheme where the source of DTS is tidb?
- What are the types of MySQL sub database and sub table?
- Serverless deconstructs the pain points of the game industry. What are the stability, reliability and security that customers pay attention to?