current position：Home>How does the database cow optimize SQL?
How does the database cow optimize SQL?
2022-01-27 06:08:06 【Network technology alliance station】
SQL Query optimization reduces the resources required for query and improves the overall system performance , In this paper , We will discuss SQL Query optimization 、 How is it done 、 Best practices and their importance .
What is? SQL Query optimization ？
SQL Query optimization is an efficient way to write SQL Inquire about , And in terms of execution time and database representation Improve query performance Iterative process of , Query optimization is one of several relational database management systems (RDBMS) An important function of .
Poorly written queries will consume more system resources , Long execution time , And may result in loss of service .
A query is a question or request for data or information from a database , You need to write a set of predefined code that the database can understand , Structured query language (SQL) And other query languages are designed to retrieve or manage data in relational databases .
Queries in a database can be written in many different structures , And can be executed by different algorithms , Poorly written queries will consume more system resources , Long execution time , And may result in loss of service , A perfect query can reduce execution time and bring the best SQL performance .
SQL The main purpose of query optimization is ：
- Reduce response time and improve query performance
- Reduce CPU Execution time for faster results
- Minimize the number of resources used to improve throughput
SQL How query optimization is accomplished ？
It is important to ensure that the query is in the best path and form ,SQL The query process requires the best execution plan and computing resources , Because they are CPU Intensive operation ,SQL Query optimization is accomplished through three basic steps ：
- Query resolution
- Query execution
Parsing ensures that the query is syntactically and semantically correct , If the query syntax is correct , Then convert it into an expression and pass it to the next step .
Optimization plays an important role in query performance , And it can be difficult , Any query execution plan considering optimization must return the same results as before , But the optimized performance should be improved .
SQL Query optimization includes the following basic tasks ：
- Detect key components that need to be improved
- Analyze query execution to find problems causing poor performance
- Improve query execution plan to optimize query execution
Last , Query execution involves converting the plan generated by the query optimization step into an operation , If nothing goes wrong , This step will return the result to the user .
What are best practices ？
Once the user determines that a query needs to be improved to optimize SQL performance , They can choose any optimization method —— Optimize SQL There are many ways to query performance , Here are some best practices .
avoid select *
A simple way to improve query performance is to
SELECT * Replace with the actual column name , When developers use... In tables
SELECT * When the sentence is , It will read the available data of each column .
SELECT Field name FROM instead of
SELECT * FROM when , You can narrow the range of data extracted from the table during the query , This helps to improve query speed .
Avoid queries in loops
In the loop SQL The query is run more than once , This will significantly reduce the running speed , These queries unnecessarily consume memory 、CPU Capacity and bandwidth , This affects performance , Especially when SQL When the server is not on the local computer , Deleting queries within a loop can improve overall query performance .
establish SQL Server Indexes
Use SQL Server indexing can reduce running time and retrieve data faster , You can use aggregate and non aggregate SQL Index to optimize SQL Inquire about , Nonclustered indexes are stored separately , Need more disk space , therefore , It's important to know when to use indexes .
Use OLAP function
The OLAP function “ Expanded SQL Parsing function syntax .” SQL Medium OLAP Faster and easier to use , Familiar with these grammars SQL Developers and DBA They can be easily adapted and used .
OLAP Function can create all standard calculation metrics , For example, ranking 、 Mobile aggregation 、 share 、 Beginning to present 、 Early and future periods 、 Parallel period, etc .
Keep statistics up to date
The query optimizer uses statistics to determine how best to join tables 、 When to use indexes and how to access them , Whether it's manual or automatic ,SQL Server statistics should be kept up to date .
Out of date SQL Server Statistics will affect the table 、 Index or column Statistics , And leads to poor query plan performance .
Why? SQL Query optimization is important ？
SQL Query optimization can easily improve system performance , To save money , Optimize SQL Queries can improve operational efficiency and speed up performance , So as to improve the online progress of the system .
SQL Query optimization is important , There are many reasons , Include ：
- stay SQL Provide faster results in the database
- Reduce the processing cost of each query
- Reduce the query processing pressure of the database
- Consume less memory for query processing
- Improve the overall performance of the system
Organizations can achieve reliable data access and high levels of performance through faster response time , Optimize SQL Query can not only improve the overall system performance , It can also improve the reputation of the organization , Final ,SQL Best practices in query optimization help users get accurate results 、 Fast database results .
author[Network technology alliance station],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Spring IOC container loading process
- [thinking] the difference between singleton mode and static method - object-oriented programming
- 10 minutes, using node JS creates a real-time early warning system for bad weather!
- Git tool
- Force deduction algorithm - 92 Reverse linked list II
- What is the sub problem of dynamic programming?
- C / C + +: static keyword summary
- Idea does not have the artifacts option when configuring Tomcat
- I don't know how to start this
- MySQL slow log optimization
guess what you like
[Vue] as the window is stretched (larger, smaller, wider and higher), the text will not be displayed
Popular Linux distributions for embedded computing
The 72 year old uncle became popular. Wu Jing and Guo fan made his story into a film, which made countless dreamers blush
Two pronged approach, Tsinghua Professor Pro code JDK and hotspot source code notes, one-time learning to understand
C + + recursive knapsack problem
The use of GIT and GitHub and the latest git tutorial are easy to understand -- Video notes of crazy God speaking
Ignition database test
Context didn't understand why he got a high salary?, Nginxfair principle
Bootstrap switch switch control user's guide, springcloud actual combat video
A list that contains only strings. What other search methods can be used except sequential search
- [matlab path planning] multi ant colony algorithm grid map path planning [including GUI source code 650]
- [matlab path planning] improved genetic algorithm grid map path planning [including source code phase 525]
- Appium settings app is not running after 5000ms
- Reactnative foundation - 07 (background image, status bar, statusbar)
- Reactnative foundation - 04 (custom rpx)
- Linux checks where the software is installed and what files are installed
- SQL statement fuzzy query and time interval filtering
- 69. Sqrt (x) (c + + problem solving version with vs runnable source program)
- Java project: OA management system (java + SSM + bootstrap + MySQL + JSP)
- Titanic passenger survival prediction
- Configuration and use of private image warehouse of microservice architect docker
- How does Java dynamically obtain what type of data is passed? It is used to judge whether the data is the same, dynamic data type
- [data structure] chain structure of binary tree (pre order traversal) (middle order traversal) (post order traversal) (sequence traversal)
- Detailed explanation of red and black trees
- redhat7. 9 install database 19C
- Blue Bridge Cup notes: (the given elements are not repeated) complete arrangement (arrangement cannot be repeated, arrangement can be repeated)
- Detailed explanation of k8s management tool kubectl
- Android system view memory command