current position：Home>Enable SELinux for Kirin system
Enable SELinux for Kirin system
2022-01-27 04:07:20 【qq_ eight hundred and sixty-three thousand nine hundred and nine】
SELinux Is a kernel level security mechanism , Is the implementation of mandatory access control . Under the restriction of this access control system , A process can only access files that it needs in its task , Provides strong security protection .
2 Check the method
1) Enter command in terminal ：
[[email protected] ~]# getenforce
2) Check the current status according to the displayed results SELinux Open or not
Permissive： Loose mode （ Alarm only ）
Enforcing： Forced mode
3 Suggestions for modification
1) Turn on SELinux, Enter command in terminal
[[email protected] ~]# setenforce 1
2) edit SELinux The configuration file , Make sure that after restarting SELinux It still works
Use vim Editor Editor SELinux The configuration file ：
[[email protected] ~]# vim /etc/selinux/config
take SELINUX= Change the line to ：
3) In the open SELinux In case of program startup failure , Service access failure, etc , Installable packages setroubleshoot Check , For specific error information, use the command ：
[[email protected] ~]# grep sealert /var/log/message
Through the corresponding sealert Of UUID Check the specific reasons and deal with them .
※ notes ： Turn on Selinux There may be some restrictions , Please set it according to your needs .
author[qq_ eight hundred and sixty-three thousand nine hundred and nine],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Spring IOC container loading process
- [thinking] the difference between singleton mode and static method - object-oriented programming
- Hadoop environment setup (MySQL environment configuration)
- 10 minutes, using node JS creates a real-time early warning system for bad weather!
- Git tool
- Force deduction algorithm - 92 Reverse linked list II
- What is the sub problem of dynamic programming?
- C / C + +: static keyword summary
- Idea does not have the artifacts option when configuring Tomcat
- Anaconda can't open it
guess what you like
I don't know how to start this
Matlab simulation of transportation optimization algorithm based on PSO
MySQL slow log optimization
[Vue] as the window is stretched (larger, smaller, wider and higher), the text will not be displayed
Popular Linux distributions for embedded computing
Suzhou computer research
After installing SSL Certificate in Windows + tomcat, the domain name request is not successful. Please answer!!
Implementation time output and greetings of jQuery instance
The 72 year old uncle became popular. Wu Jing and Guo fan made his story into a film, which made countless dreamers blush
How to save computer research
- Springboot implements excel import and export, which is easy to use, and poi can be thrown away
- The final examination subjects of a class are mathematical programming, and the scores are sorted and output from high to low
- Two pronged approach, Tsinghua Professor Pro code JDK and hotspot source code notes, one-time learning to understand
- C + + recursive knapsack problem
- The use of GIT and GitHub and the latest git tutorial are easy to understand -- Video notes of crazy God speaking
- PostgreSQL statement query
- Ignition database test
- Context didn't understand why he got a high salary?, Nginxfair principle
- Bootstrap switch switch control user's guide, springcloud actual combat video
- A list that contains only strings. What other search methods can be used except sequential search
- [matlab path planning] multi ant colony algorithm grid map path planning [including GUI source code 650]
- [matlab path planning] improved genetic algorithm grid map path planning [including source code phase 525]
- Iinternet network path management system
- Appium settings app is not running after 5000ms
- Reactnative foundation - 07 (background image, status bar, statusbar)
- Reactnative foundation - 04 (custom rpx)
- If you want an embedded database (H2, hsql or Derby), please put it on the classpath
- When using stm32g070 Hal library, if you want to write to flash, you must perform an erase. If you don't let it, you can't write continuously.
- Linux checks where the software is installed and what files are installed
- SQL statement fuzzy query and time interval filtering
- 69. Sqrt (x) (c + + problem solving version with vs runnable source program)
- Fresh students are about to graduate. Do you choose Java development or big data?
- Java project: OA management system (java + SSM + bootstrap + MySQL + JSP)
- Titanic passenger survival prediction
- Vectorization of deep learning formula
- Configuration and use of private image warehouse of microservice architect docker
- For someone, delete return 1 and return 0
- How does Java dynamically obtain what type of data is passed? It is used to judge whether the data is the same, dynamic data type
- How does the database cow optimize SQL?
- [data structure] chain structure of binary tree (pre order traversal) (middle order traversal) (post order traversal) (sequence traversal)
- Webpack packaging optimization solution
- 5. Operation element
- Detailed explanation of red and black trees
- redhat7. 9 install database 19C
- Blue Bridge Cup notes: (the given elements are not repeated) complete arrangement (arrangement cannot be repeated, arrangement can be repeated)
- Detailed explanation of springboot default package scanning mechanism and @ componentscan specified scanning path
- How to solve the run-time exception of test times
- Detailed explanation of k8s management tool kubectl
- Android system view memory command