current position：Home>IOS startup project (II) introduction of third-party libraries
IOS startup project (II) introduction of third-party libraries
2022-01-27 03:30:45 【I'm crazy about Pisces】
There is a high probability that third-party libraries will be used in the project , adopt Pod Introducing a third-party library is a very efficient way , Here is a new project Pod The environment of the way , Facilitate the introduction of third-party library files in the project .
If you need a third-party library in the newly created project , The common way is through Pod To add , Facilitate the update of the third-party library later ; Another is to download the source code file of the third-party library , Add the whole to the project . Here we mainly explain the common ways , Processing process , And possible problems .
First, through Xcode Create an empty project , And then open the terminal , Enter the command to switch to the directory of the project , The home directory is
ls See after command
.xcodeproj file , It's the home directory ：
* ~ cd /Users/songhang/Desktop/NewProduct * NewProduct ls NewProduct NewProductTests NewProduct.xcodeproj NewProductUITests * NewProduct
And then there's creating Podfile The file , Continue typing instructions in the terminal
* NewProduct pod init
In the home directory of the project, a Podfile file , You can double-click to open the file （ If the computer has a text editor , As long as there is , It doesn't matter which one ）. Then add the third-party library you need in this file
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' platform :ios, '10.0' use_frameworks! target 'NewProduct' do pod 'Alamofire' pod 'SwiftyJSON' pod 'Kingfisher' pod 'MJRefresh' pod 'KakaJSON' pod 'IQKeyboardManagerSwift' pod 'WechatOpenSDK' pod 'GoogleSignIn' end
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' Not in the newly created file , Need to be manually added , also
NewProduct This is the name of the project , Here is the name of my project , Your project needs to fill in your .
Then save it , Continue typing instructions at the terminal
* NewProduct pod install
Then wait for the terminal to pull the remote third-party library file , If the network speed is not good , The waiting time is quite long .
After successful pull , The main directory of the project will generate Pods Outside the folder , And generate a
.xcworkspace The file of . Then you need to click it to enter the engineering project .
But when a third-party Kula fails , You will only see Pods Folder , But I can't see it
xcworkspace Engineering documents .
So if you want to avoid the failure of pulling a third-party library file , Result in failure to generate
xcworkspace file , Then hide it for a while pod These libraries , namely
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' platform :ios, '10.0' use_frameworks! target 'NewProduct' do end
Then restart at the terminal
pod install once , You can see that it is generated in the home directory
xcworkspace , And you can open the project through it . Then add the third-party libraries one by one , And implement
pod install To update Pods Folder .
There are different reasons for the above failure to pull the third-party library , Maybe the Internet speed 、 Maybe the library is missing and so on , You can see the error information in the terminal and do the corresponding processing .
Come here , The process of importing third-party libraries has been completed , You can continue with other steps later .
Hasty time , What you say may not be comprehensive , What problems did you encounter in the process of viewing , Leave me a message in the comment area , I will reply as soon as possible .
author[I'm crazy about Pisces],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Spring IOC container loading process
- [thinking] the difference between singleton mode and static method - object-oriented programming
- Hadoop environment setup (MySQL environment configuration)
- 10 minutes, using node JS creates a real-time early warning system for bad weather!
- Git tool
- Force deduction algorithm - 92 Reverse linked list II
- What is the sub problem of dynamic programming?
- C / C + +: static keyword summary
- Idea does not have the artifacts option when configuring Tomcat
- Anaconda can't open it
guess what you like
I don't know how to start this
Matlab simulation of transportation optimization algorithm based on PSO
MySQL slow log optimization
[Vue] as the window is stretched (larger, smaller, wider and higher), the text will not be displayed
Popular Linux distributions for embedded computing
Suzhou computer research
After installing SSL Certificate in Windows + tomcat, the domain name request is not successful. Please answer!!
Implementation time output and greetings of jQuery instance
The 72 year old uncle became popular. Wu Jing and Guo fan made his story into a film, which made countless dreamers blush
How to save computer research
- Springboot implements excel import and export, which is easy to use, and poi can be thrown away
- The final examination subjects of a class are mathematical programming, and the scores are sorted and output from high to low
- Two pronged approach, Tsinghua Professor Pro code JDK and hotspot source code notes, one-time learning to understand
- C + + recursive knapsack problem
- The use of GIT and GitHub and the latest git tutorial are easy to understand -- Video notes of crazy God speaking
- PostgreSQL statement query
- Ignition database test
- Context didn't understand why he got a high salary?, Nginxfair principle
- Bootstrap switch switch control user's guide, springcloud actual combat video
- A list that contains only strings. What other search methods can be used except sequential search
- [matlab path planning] multi ant colony algorithm grid map path planning [including GUI source code 650]
- [matlab path planning] improved genetic algorithm grid map path planning [including source code phase 525]
- Iinternet network path management system
- Appium settings app is not running after 5000ms
- Reactnative foundation - 07 (background image, status bar, statusbar)
- Reactnative foundation - 04 (custom rpx)
- If you want an embedded database (H2, hsql or Derby), please put it on the classpath
- When using stm32g070 Hal library, if you want to write to flash, you must perform an erase. If you don't let it, you can't write continuously.
- Linux checks where the software is installed and what files are installed
- SQL statement fuzzy query and time interval filtering
- 69. Sqrt (x) (c + + problem solving version with vs runnable source program)
- Fresh students are about to graduate. Do you choose Java development or big data?
- Java project: OA management system (java + SSM + bootstrap + MySQL + JSP)
- Titanic passenger survival prediction
- Vectorization of deep learning formula
- Configuration and use of private image warehouse of microservice architect docker
- For someone, delete return 1 and return 0
- How does Java dynamically obtain what type of data is passed? It is used to judge whether the data is the same, dynamic data type
- How does the database cow optimize SQL?
- [data structure] chain structure of binary tree (pre order traversal) (middle order traversal) (post order traversal) (sequence traversal)
- Webpack packaging optimization solution
- 5. Operation element
- Detailed explanation of red and black trees
- redhat7. 9 install database 19C
- Blue Bridge Cup notes: (the given elements are not repeated) complete arrangement (arrangement cannot be repeated, arrangement can be repeated)
- Detailed explanation of springboot default package scanning mechanism and @ componentscan specified scanning path
- How to solve the run-time exception of test times
- Detailed explanation of k8s management tool kubectl
- Android system view memory command