current position：Home>What is the sub problem of dynamic programming?
What is the sub problem of dynamic programming?
2022-01-26 22:48:39 【CSDN Q & A】
What exactly does the subproblem of dynamic programming mean ？ Is there a detailed tutorial on this ？
If you have some blog posts you can refer to
Refer to the answer 1：
The core of dynamic programming algorithm is to remember the solution of the solved subproblem . Solution to the problem , In fact, it is the bottom-up calculation process of the subproblem .
Learning dynamic programming focuses on understanding the role of recursion .
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- [thinking] the difference between singleton mode and static method - object-oriented programming
- C / C + +: static keyword summary
- Idea does not have the artifacts option when configuring Tomcat
- I don't know how to start this
- MySQL slow log optimization
- [Vue] as the window is stretched (larger, smaller, wider and higher), the text will not be displayed
- Two pronged approach, Tsinghua Professor Pro code JDK and hotspot source code notes, one-time learning to understand
- C + + recursive knapsack problem
- The use of GIT and GitHub and the latest git tutorial are easy to understand -- Video notes of crazy God speaking
- Ignition database test
guess what you like
A list that contains only strings. What other search methods can be used except sequential search
[matlab path planning] multi ant colony algorithm grid map path planning [including GUI source code 650]
[matlab path planning] improved genetic algorithm grid map path planning [including source code phase 525]
Reactnative foundation - 07 (background image, status bar, statusbar)
Reactnative foundation - 04 (custom rpx)
Java project: OA management system (java + SSM + bootstrap + MySQL + JSP)
[data structure] chain structure of binary tree (pre order traversal) (middle order traversal) (post order traversal) (sequence traversal)
Detailed explanation of red and black trees
Blue Bridge Cup notes: (the given elements are not repeated) complete arrangement (arrangement cannot be repeated, arrangement can be repeated)
Detailed explanation of k8s management tool kubectl